This should be good for my blogging. I expect blogging to pick up speed. Thanks DAD!
California's rebuttal:
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was started in response to Lacey Johnson's begging me to do it. She literally got on her hands and knees begging (at least that's how it came across in the 5 words in which she made the suggestion). This blog will probably cross the line of morally right things to say and hopefully make you laugh while your reading it. Eventually Lacey will realize the money that awaits us and we will stop wasting our time entertaining for free and start making the big bucks together.
In response to the video...um...WOW.
ReplyDeleteIn response to you getting the laptop back...WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so glad we'll get to read your incoherent ramblings more frequently!
I think California wins. I mean, their debate was so educated. ALTHOUGH, we do have slaves and believe in "made in China". So that's gotta count for something, right?
ReplyDelete