Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not much

So this is just a small post with a couple updates:

1st: My first stalker present arrived. This is no joke. I received a teeth whitening kit this week that I definitely did not order. My fans want me to have that Hollywood smile. I can't blame them, nobody wants to have dreams of a Mc. dreamy hunk man meat (thats me) with yellow teeth. The only lead on who the stalker may be is they have to like clean teeth. Miriam?

2nd: I have a light in my house I can not turn off. I am a horrible engineer. This is truly sad. I had to look up instructions on how to use this light switch and I still can't get it worked out. You push it once they dim, you push it again they brighten, you hold it you set a timer that doesn't turn them off. I give up. I am just going to call it my security system now.

3rd: Modified quote from a beer commercial, "I once had an awkward moment just to see how it feels". Once, more like a million times. I so love awkward moments.

4th: Most people that even bother to read this blog are firm believers in the Lord. I ask you to lift up some prayers for a friend of mine. I don't care to get into details but they could use a good word with the man upstairs.

5th: James Taylor is amazing. I would certainly contemplate cutting off fingers or toes to have his voice. I will probably start posting music every once and a while on my blog just because it is one of my passions. So we'll start with the great JT and a song to live life by



Sorry for not being the usual joke filled blog but just not feeling that way today. Sure I will have some new material within the next week. Keep checking back and please keep commenting. It makes me feel like someone actually cares if I keep this going. Also, if you have music that you feel is worthy to make the spotlight on the blog send it to me through comment or Facebook and we will see if I agree with you.

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely be lifting your friend up Matt! Also, a little James Taylor was just what I needed today! Thanks for that! Keep the blog up...I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will keep your friend in my prayers. also, good call on the JT... i love him so very much. frozen man is probably my fav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man! I knew I shouldn't have sent the teeth whitening kit first...it was a definite give-a-way! Just wait until you see what's coming next :)

    And I will be praying for your friend as well...you know my number if you EVER need anything! But you know that :)

    ReplyDelete