Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rod Stewart is a Robot

I switched over to American Idol during a basketball timeout and realized that Rod Stewart is a robot. I also witnessed one of KISS' guitar players try to smash his guitar and missed the floor on two consecutive swings because his heels made him so tall that his arms weren't long enough to make contact between the floor and the guitar. Pretty funny to watch old people rock out because they think they are still cool but they aren't. Go Cavs!! They are going to win the title this year. I leave you with this quote, "Man, I sure hope that this milk is in date because I can't afford to make twelve trips to California for the grapes that your uncle Sarah asked for due to his/her recent rash that showed up underneath your seventh solo during Shark week on the 4th and 1/2 of December." You guys remember that line? I cry everytime I watch Rudy.

I am going to go see Terminator tomorrow. And I can't wait for this movie,



I love Andy Galifianakis and hope that my bachelor party later this year has stories like this.

2 comments:

  1. that is one of my favorite quotes you sick freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is Rod Stewart a robot...he's a robot sent here to rock our worlds. Be afraid.

    ReplyDelete