Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blogging Virgin

So this is my first post and many old friends and some creepy old perverts searching for "To Catch A Predator" chat sites will probably read this and ask themselves "Why do I always surf the internet without pants on?". And then they will ask "Why should I follow Matt Wade's blog?". The answer is because if I commit to this thing it will soon become your dirty little sin. You will run home from work not wondering who poked you on Facebook but rather did Matt skip work faking a death in the family so that he could blog on company bereavement pay. And the answer will most likely be no. He blogged from work on his iPhone because then he can fake a family death for something more meaningful like 1/2 priced wings day at Hooters. So although I can't promise you that I am going to blog everyday or even once a year, I can promise you that when I do it will blow your mind, like the time you realized Bruce Willis was dead the whole movie of Sixth Sense, or that the little girl in Signs had a thing about drinking water for a reason, or that time that the you realized all those people lived in a reserve and faked the monsters to keep their kids at home, or that time that the trees were killing the people because they were jealous that we could talk and walk around and they have to just sit there in the ground and make oxygen for us. And then after they do that we will probably cut them up into paper to print Matt's blog on because you want to fold it up and place it in your shirt pocket close to your heart like soldiers do with their letters to loved ones. But if you can take one thing away from this first blog it should be that I will never spend money to go see another M. Night Shyamalan movie in theaters because they always throw me out for not having pants on. And thats your twist in this story. Good day

6 comments:

  1. Hey Matt, remember that time we kissed?

    This blog is about as awkward and awesome as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah crap....this is going to be ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WOULD use all M. Night Shyamalan references in your blog, wouldn't you? I am so beyond pumped that you took my advice and started this! I miss your ridiculous sense of humor and this is the perfect spot to display it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. indeed a taste of what's to come. its like previews before the movie starts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was one of the most amazing first posts i have ever seen. well done. this is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete