Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hotchores

That's right. I am going to see Coldplay but I decided to right it in opposite speak. I bought a ticket to go see them in West Palm Beach this Friday. Leaving right after work. I am excited. A present to myself. I hope they are as good as I have heard they are. When buying my ticket I had to type in one of those squiggly letter messages to confirm it was me. I had to type the word "ovulate" and then a 9 digit number. I am hoping that this means the show is going to be orgasmic. I wasn't trying to be dirty. Live Nation started it. That is all. Just bragging about my concert tix. For those in/near Atl they will be playing a show there on Sunday then for those in/near Bham they play on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I saw them in Atlanta this year...they were amazing! I hope you have a great time. They played "Green Eyes," which is my favorite song. Let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Eyes is probably my favorite too. I really hope they play it. I also like the stuff off their new album. Will try to pass on how it is in my next post.

    ReplyDelete