Tuesday, May 19, 2009

waterproof computer = future blogs

Just wanted to update everybody about my life over the last couple days.
- My head shots that Blair and I took are on their way. We got some samples and I believe my stalkers are going to like them very much.

- My sprinkler system broke about 3 weeks ago and my grass started dying because in Florida you have to water you grass every other day for it will to die. Ironically, they have watering restrictions (that I have noticed nobody follows) that would kill your grass anyways. However, yesterday the stars aligned and we got rain for the first time in forever and it hasn't stopped. When I got off work I went straight to Home Depot to buy wood for the ark I have began to build. Right now it looks more like the raft from Cast Away. My monkey is filling in for Wilson. I am going to wear a snorkel and fins to bed tonight and we will see how this turns out. We have probably got 7 inches of ran in the last 48 hrs and we are forecasted for 8+ more in the next 48hrs.

-The best thing about the rain is that I can say I am watering my grass at any moment during the day and it satisfies my daily chores around the house. Thus I get to lay on my couch as soon as I get home (I usually do this anyways but now I don't have any guilty feelings).

-I am going tux shopping for the wedding and although I know I would never be allowed to wear anything crazy at the actual wedding, I am really hoping to try on a "dumb and dumber" tux just for photo opt. It will posted if it happens.

-My shopping list from K-mart yesterday: pack of gum, 20 oz. Orange Slice, Bag of Tostitos, Mr. Clean dust pan for work (can't stand how dirty my office floor is and they refuse to clean it), and 3pack of adjustable crescent wrenches.

-I have decided to take clothes off in every room in my house this week and leave them in the floor. I am calling it a laundrycation. I don't know why I am rebelling from placing dirty clothes in a localized hamper but I am rebelling. Rebelling against myself since I live alone. I believe tomorrow I will ground myself, give myself a spanking, and force myself to wash all those clothes so that I can pack for the weekend. I will then probably feel guilty and take myself out for ice cream to make up for yelling at myself. I have a love-hate relationship with myself. Mainly love.

Glee the new show on Fox has potential. Maybe I am still on a Camp Fwala high from the recent video posts on Facebook. I believe original cast should perform Camp Fwala when all members are in their 40's. Does anyone have video of Fwala?

2 comments:

  1. The Camp Fwala video was awesome, wasn't it? I hated that there was no sound, but I heard everything in my head anyway. What a peice of brilliance. Somewhere my family has the video. I'll give it to you if you promise to show it in leiu of your wedding vows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE PERFORM FWALA AGAIN!!! best. play. ever.

    ReplyDelete