Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just checking in

So I have been MIA for a week now and I apologize. I had a crazy week last week, best friend graduated on Thursday so I took a 2 hour drive both ways after work to join him for a dinner celebration. Then on Friday I jumped in the car and went up to Gainesville,Fl to meet Blair and family to celebrate my mom's graduation. We had a great weekend and then returned home to Melbourne on Sunday. Blair's bday was yesterday, we went out with some friends for dinner tonight and tomorrow is engagement pictures. I am blessed to be too busy to blog. I am really enjoying having Blair here to spend time with and can't wait for her to move down here. Today was my mom's graduation which I could not attend because I didn't have leave to take off from work. Not being there really sucked but I am proud of her and want to give Dr. Deb Wade a big shout out. Whoot Whoot! I promise for those who follow this I will blog a real update soon. I got another present and another stalker to tell everyone about. Until then, everyone take care and check back soon.

3 comments:

  1. while i am interested in how you are doing, i am not entertained. i give this blog a C-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the engagement pictures! I'm sure Blair will look gorgeous and you'll look...like your usual self. (J/k!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you taking your engagement pictures? I've always thought the petting zoo would be a nice place.

    ReplyDelete